Is a selective herbicide for the control of perennial broad leaved weeds such as nettle, docks & thistle in established grassland. It is the market leading product for spot spraying unsightly paddock weeds. Grazon Pro® is also effective on weeds such as dandelion, creeping buttercup & daisy. Apply this product from April-October in good growing conditions to a dry leaf. Avoid spraying if rain is due as this may hamper its effectiveness. Use Grazon®Pro because:
- It contains 60 g/L clopyralid + 240 g/L triclopyr. This combination provides excellent control of broad-leaved dock, curled dock, creeping thistle, spear thistle and common nettle and also has an effect on a large range of other weeds – see our weed list
- It is one of very few products with a label which fully endorses the use via hand held application equipment
- It is fast acting and controls a wide spectrum of weeds
- It moves to the roots ensuring high levels of long-term control
- Stock grazing can resume only 7 days after application (but longer if poisonous weeds such as ragwort are present)
- It is very good value for money – 16 knapsacks from each litre of product when mixed in 10 litre batches
- It is rainfast in only 2 hours and is very safe to grass.
Your herd number / Professional Number will be needed for this purchase.